Monday, December 1, 2008

Avery is Thankful for...

I asked Avery to list the things she is thankful for this Thanksgiving, and this is the list she gave me (with great gusto):

Mommy

Kate

Oscar

Dottie

Everybody ("A-body")

My milk

Daddy

Princesses

My books

Oscar and Dottie (Really thankful for them, apparently!)

The list continued from there, to name all of Avery's relatives, several friends, and some other things that might not have actually meant to be on the list - "my milk spilling", "Baby Kate awake", etc. :)

This Thanksgiving, we were especially thankful for our girls, our health, and all of our amazing families that have rallied behind us with so much love and support.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Pictures from Kate and Avery's Thanksgiving (There are a lot of them! And turn up your volume for a music video from Trey and Jordan)

Angela, Jordan, Avery, and Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment