Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas: A New Way of Life

Katie-Bear's Official Christmas Uniform

This wonderful thing called Christmas has become a way of life for me of late. Mommy and Daddy counted 8 days in a row of some sort of Christmas... tomorrow is going to be a real shocker when I don't have someone offering presents to me at every turn!

This weekend, we got to go to Lockhart and have more Christmas! We got to have our first Christmas at Aunt Sandie's house and I had so much fun playing with my second cousins David, Derrick and Jenna!

Nanny's Christmas

Playing Chalk with David

It was a beautiful mess!

Then, I got to go play at my Great-Mimi's house. I immediately took to my cousins and also enjoyed all of the puppies (at one point, there were 8 dogs in the backyard!)

Christmas at Mimi and Gran's

I got to spend the night one night on my special princess sheets at Mimi's house and one night on a magic bed that appeared from under another bed at Nanny's house. There were so many adults that Kate and I BOTH got plenty of attention. I love visiting Lockhart and can't wait for my next trip!

Click here for more pictures of my weekend

Merry Last Christmas! (sort of... Uncle Trey and Aunt Erin will be here next month to celebrate...)

No comments:

Post a Comment