Tuesday, December 23, 2008

A thing of beauty...


Kate is 2 months old today and is (in my humble opinion) one of God's greatest masterpieces. Her beauty takes our breath away, and we love her calm, easy going personality.

Kate's current accomplishments include:
Sleeping 5-7 hour stretches at night
Eating like a cow and gaining weight rapidly (9.0 pounds at time of post!)
Cooing and "social" smiling
Grasping objects that happen to be in her way

Avery has really taken to her and shows her love much like my old cat used to - by bringing "gifts" and laying them at my feet. Avery's gifts are usually works of art and favorite stuffed animals, although yesterday Kate also got several pieces of princess jewelry.

I tried to capture Kate's finest moments (cooing and smiling) on camera, but this is the best I was able to do:

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! She's getting so big!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You finally did it! I'm so proud. Can't wait to see pictures of your precious girls and hear entertaining Avery stories. I am about 100% sure you will be better at keeping up with this than I am!! Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete