Thursday, December 25, 2008

"I so glad Jesus..."

Christmas Day is here!

I woke up this morning to find Santa came to my house! He brought me 2 Barbies, a car, a princess tent, Rudolph figurines, and a stocking full of wonderful things! It was sort of scary when Mommy told me this morning that Santa came last night. He's quite the imposing figure, and I didn't know how I felt about him in my house. Once Mommy cleared up that Santa came and left, though, I quite enjoyed the things he left behind.

My Santa Stash

After Santa presents, I went to see my Nonnie and her family. I got to open more princess presents (perfect for me!), another stocking full of wonderful things, and a leopard jacket that my Great-Nonnie hand made just for me! It was so fun to play with everyone and show off my baby sister. I especially enjoyed dressing princess Ariel in her many outfits and playing with a doll house and baby doll.



My new coat from Great-Nonnie!

We came back home for naptime and a relaxing rest of the day. After all of the presents and excitement of the last week, I walked up to Mommy this afternoon and said, "Mommy, I so glad Jesus." Mommy's pretty sure it comes from the "Happy Birthday Jesus" song*, but Mama and Daddy both stopped for a moment of appreciation at the sweetness and innocence a toddler brings to the season. Merry Christmas, everyone!

And because Mommy cannot just pick 3 pics, click here for more.

*("Happy Birthday Jesus, I'm so glad it's Christmas...")

2 comments:

  1. Looks like Avery and Kate loaded up this year. How sweet is Avery, I think her statment is very profound. I hope you guys had a wonderful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Angela....I was so excited to see a see to your blog when I went to Becky's blog! Kate is beautiful. I hope you enjoy blogging!

    ReplyDelete