Tuesday, December 23, 2008

A Very McClinton Christmas


In my new princess gear


On Saturday, we got to kick off the official Christmas celebration with Christmas at the McClinton house. Mommy and Daddy had been building it up for me, because they wanted to make sure I was prepared for all of the fun, faces, and activities I'd be encountering. While it did prepare me and I had a blast, it also ensured I would absolutely NOT nap during naptime on Saturday - I was just waaaay too excited!

We had a blast at the McClinton Christmas. My half-cousin, Olivia, was there, and I loved playing with her and learning all about being "a big girl now" (my new phrase... Olivia is 4 and had a lot of big girl toys!) I got to play with Grandma and Grandpa and Mimi and Popi and Uncle Sean and Jennifer and even my great-great grandmother Te-Ta! The house was full of love and fun and Daddy carved his first turkey so that Popi could keep holding Kate (she was happiest in his arms). Mommy and Daddy have learned their no-nap lesson and have not told me yet that this was just one of many wonderful celebrations for Christmas. I guess the rest will just have to be a surprise!






5 Generations of McClintons

No comments:

Post a Comment