Monday, December 15, 2008

More Christmas!

Hey family!

It was another Christmas-y week, complete with shopping, parties, and new house decor!

I asked Daddy to put lights on the house, and he couldn't resist my sweet smile. Then, while we were at Walgreens the other day, Mommy spotted an inflatable Rudolph ("Rude-Opp") that was half off! Since Rude-Opp is my current obsession, a $10 inflatable was perfect! Every night, I ask Daddy to take me out to see Rude-Opp and say goodnight to him.

On Wednesday, it snowed! It was very little snow, but enough to make me do a happy dance and spend some good time out there with Daddy. I also got to go to my school Christmas party this week. It wasn't quite what I expected, because it was missing balloons, candy, and presents... I turned to mom after the story, healthy snack, and craft, and said, "OK, Party Now!" School parties are verrry different. Luckily, we also got to celebrate at my playgroup's Christmas party on Saturday night. I enjoyed being with my friends and eating chocolate covered marshmallows, cookies, and brownies! (My kind of party!)

This week, our new church building got ready for us. Our last Sunday as a church without a home was last week. No more getting to church early to set up drums and sound systems! Yea!

Click here for pictures of the week (also included: a picture of me "nursing" my baby and being sweet to my sister!)

Love you!

Avery

No comments:

Post a Comment