Monday, January 19, 2009

Uncle Trey and Aunt Erin's visit


This was a big weekend!

I started it at the park with my friends. Then, I got to play at my new church while Daddy practiced with his band.

On Saturday, after my swim lesson, I headed to Nana and DD's to have CHRISTMAS. Again! Can you believe the luck? Uncle Trey and Aunt Erin came in town to celebrate, and so I got to spend some time with them, as well as Aunt Amanda and Uncle David.

While I slept, the big people got to enjoy a Christmas trivia game and watch Trey and Erin open their gifts. When I woke up, it was present time for me! I love my new dolly and can't wait to spend my Build A Bear gift card!

We also ate at a wonderful, Avery-friendly place called Pappasitos, played with the puppy, flew like Jasmine, swam in the hot tub, and watched Katie Bear learn to roll over. What a weekend!

Click here for pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment