Monday, January 19, 2009

Goldfish Girl!

So for about a week, Mommy and Daddy have been telling me I'm going to go swimming in the pool with Miss Shell and my friends, but no Daddy. They've been making kind of a big deal about it, and I just can't figure out why. So, no Daddy. So what?

This Saturday, Miss Shell came to the door and got me and 3 friends. One of my friends cried a lot, and I just looked at her with total confusion. Why would she be crying? It's swim time!

Miss Shell took us to a new pool - the BIG one! - and asked us to stay on the steps while we each got a turn playing with her. I had trouble sitting still - and one time a lifeguard had to reach in and pull me up from under the water.


Waiting on the steps with my new friend

Floating over to the slide

All done! Walking to the door like big girls!

When it was all over, Mommy and Daddy about fell over themselves telling me how proud they were and how big I am now. I was so over it - "Where's my pop pop?" was all I had to say about the event.

No comments:

Post a Comment