Wednesday, January 21, 2009

3 Months of Bliss!

From Kate:

Being three months old is fun! I'm slowly becoming aware of these things - legs and arms, I hear they're called - and they are so much fun to wave around! I really like the way it feels when I kick my legs over and over. One thing I've noticed is if Mommy lays me face down on a blanket and I wiggle my legs and arms some, the next thing I know the room spins and then there are a bunch of faces cheering at me!

I'm so happy with life. I love to sleep, I love to eat. I love to lay with Mommy or Daddy and grin at them, or if they are busy, I love to lay alone on my butterfly and grin at the toys. I love being in busy places, I love being in quiet places. I love night, I love day. I'm pretty thrilled with everything I know about life so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment