Monday, May 31, 2010

Just MY size

A lot of this blog (and real life) is devoted to Big Sis, but don't be fooled... I have lots of things that are just for me!

I have a new playgroup with friends just my size.

I had an end-of-the-year party at The Little Gym and showed off all of my talent (just like Sister's recital... sort of).

I get to cry through... ahem, swim at... swim lessons every week with Mommy while Sister looks on.

I even got to spend the night with Nana and DD recently all by myself... just because!

It's good that I have things just for me and just my size. I'm getting to be such a big girl and even though I adore Avery, sometimes I don't want to play Dress Up Twins anymore.

(Mommy says I have to tell you that when no one is looking or paying much attention, I even use words - lots and lots of them! ...But don't ask me to speak on command. I am NOT a performer!)

And even though I still sit at just below 20 pounds, my little toddler body is growing and getting taller every day. I'm most certainly not a baby anymore! So, Mommy, bring on the activities just for me!


Love,
Katie Beth "Just the RIGHT Size" McClinton

1 comment:

  1. Mighty Katie may be small, but she has a mind of her own. Love the slip and slide videos, gym, and funny pink hat. Avery swimming under water is awesome!

    ReplyDelete