Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day Rainbow Party!

For Mother's Day this year, Daddy let me think of a way to show Mommy how special she is to me. I decided that we should throw a Rainbow Party for her and for the other Mommies in my life. Daddy helped me make an evite, paint a rainbow, get a pinata, and prepare a cake for the big event.

Nanny, Nana, Aunt Amanda, and Mommy were all at my special Mother's Day Rainbow Party (with their families). We ate a special cake I decorated almost all by myself (Mommy used icing to make one arch and then I lined it with red Skittles and then... I did the rest all by myself!), then everyone watched me swing at the pinata. After a lot of trying, DD helped with his pocket knife (that was one tough pinata!). Last, we played Pin the Cloud on the Rainbow. I rearranged each person's cloud once they had a try. I really wanted them all to be in the right place. What do you mean, that defeats the point of the game?

Mommy says this is the best Mother's Day she's ever had. Me, too!


Love,
Avery Rainbow Princess McClinton

3 comments:

  1. That was a wonderful Mothers Day, and Avery did such a good job. I enjoyed Avery, Katie, and Amelia.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is precious! I hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Shadow!!!
    How are you!?!?
    I love the idea of this blog from her eyes!
    Too cute!
    The girls are just precious!
    Its been so long, how are you?!?!

    ReplyDelete