Monday, May 24, 2010

The End

This week was The End for me in my Butterfly class at school AND in my ballet class.

For my last week in the 3 year old Butterfly class, I got to eat pizza and have snow cones and celebrate how much I have learned and grown. I will miss this class because it was purple - my favorite color! - and butterflies - my favorite creature! But Mommy says school takes a break so we can swim more and so I think I will be ok.

For the end of my ballet, we had a recycle. I got to practice on Saturday and get all of my makeup on, wear my beautiful dress, and dance on a real stage! And then, on Sunday, was my real recycle! I told Nana when I was through, "I remembered exactly it all this time!" (Video evidence to the contrary? No way!) During the real recycle, I stayed backstage with all the other big girl dancers. By the time the show was over and Mommy came to pick me up from backstage, I had grown to a whole new level of Prissy and Independent. I'm a real live ballerina now!






Love,

Ballerina Avery

2 comments:

  1. The recycle was precious. Had to watch it several times. Avery's bow at the end was exactly right. Katie looks proud of her sister, and I can't believe the apron Amanda made. Wonder if she used Avery's pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was worth every bit of what you paid for her to take dance! I can't stop laughing. Enjoyed it as much as Amanda did!! Aunt Sandie

    ReplyDelete