Sunday, February 21, 2010

Sister's Shadow

My sister is the best. Anything she does, I want to do, too! When she has a baby doll, I get a baby doll. When she plays Barbies, I play Barbies. I even pretend to teetee after she goes potty so I can be just like her. She's my role model.

I love Sister so much that I sometimes lunge at her without warning for a big hug. My favorite hugging time is bath time, which stresses Mommy out because sometimes our hugs involve my face staying under the water for a second or two.

Luckily, Sister loves me right back. She is gentle and loving and completely happy playing Leader in our ongoing game of Follow the Leader.

What a lucky girl I am. What do little girls without sisters do? Play age-appropriate games rather than Barbies and dress up? How boring.

CLICK HERE FOR PICTURES OF THE WEEK

Love,
Katie Beth "Sister's Shadow" McClinton

1 comment: