Thursday, February 4, 2010

New Photos from Kristin King Photography!

I love this lady. She captures the essence of my girls so well. How will I ever decide which ones to print? And, because I know you're wondering, the precious shirts (and bloomers!) are byGrammy's Embroidery and More, my lifelong friend (since birth?!?) Janna and her mom Janet. It all just went together so well and I love that I have such talented friends!










And man, I love these girls!

Thanks so much, Kristin and Janna. I love love love these pics!

(CLICK HERE FOR ALL 63 FABULOUS PHOTOS)

3 comments:

  1. I love the picture of the monogramed panties. Made a picture of it to show everyone. Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These photos are awesome Angela. It's amazing to see how big they are getting and how fast all the little ones are growing up.

    ReplyDelete