Sunday, November 29, 2009

Thanksgiving Means...

Some people think of turkey and pie when they think of Thanksgiving. I forgot to eat real food this holiday, so turkey isn't really what Thanksgiving means to me. To me, Thanksgiving means...

*SUGAR RUSH! I had desserts, desserts, and more desserts! Yum!
*Being spoiled with love, attention, and sugar by my Mimi, Nanny and Nana.
*No sleep! (Maybe because of the sugar?)
*Aunts, Uncles, Cousins, Grandparents! Family is bliss!
*Playing during an Aggie game and getting caught up in the excitement.
*Christmas decorating. I keep asking if I can open my presents now. A month's wait is too much!

CLICK HERE FOR PICTURES!

Love,
Avery Sugar McClinton

1 comment:

  1. Jenna keeps talking about Avery. She renamed a doll that has pigtails- avery and ask for her hair to look like avery. and then every now and then she bust out with "avery is nice" or "i like avery".

    ReplyDelete