Sunday, November 15, 2009

Elegant Weekend

Fancy Nancy went to a posh hotel once (in Bonjour, Butterfly). She said that going to a fancy hotel is extraordinary.

You know something? Fancy Nancy is right! Nana and Mommy went to a Women of Faith conference this weekend, and DD, Daddy, Kate and I joined them downtown for some fun. We stayed at a posh hotel with glass elevators that went all the way up to the 30th floor! I also loved the chandeliers ("Mommy, those chandeliers look like jewelry."), the fancy soaps in our rooms, and the escalators in the lobby. I was living the high life!

While Nana and Mommy were busy during the day, DD and Daddy took us to Disney on Ice. I loved every part of it. I even told DD that this one was better than the last!

It was 'quite elegant' like my good pal Fancy Nancy says.

Thanks, Nana and DD, for my elegant weekend!


And check out what Katie learned to do:



Love,
Avery Fancy Nancy McClinton

1 comment:

  1. What a weekend! Sounds like Avery was in awe of the hotel and ice show. I loved the video of Mighty Kate. She is a little stinker!

    ReplyDelete