Sunday, November 22, 2009

Houston, We Have A Climber!

Dear Mommy,

Please stop calling me "the baby". I am 13 months old. I climb all over everything. I walk, I play 'big girl' games, I feed myself, I even know how to escape from hotel rooms. I am trying everything I can to show you that I am not a baby anymore. I've even started using my words! ("Mama", "Da", "Bebe", "Whoowhoo" for my lovey and even "A-Bree"!) So, please, opt for one of my many other nicknames, but just not 'the baby' anymore!


And while I have your attention, no other lovey will do. It's the puppy lovey or it's screaming. And yes, I know a difference, even in the dark. And when we used to play the hot and cold game with my pacis where I would hide them and then scream until you found them, I never thought you'd just stop looking. I'd like them back, please. I don't like going to sleep without them!

I'm glad we've cleared everything up.

CLICK HERE FOR PICTURES OF KATIE'S TO DO LIST

Love,
Katie (NOT "the baby") Beth

1 comment:

  1. Katie got that gene from her Nana. Before Cindy was two years old, she climbed over our picket fence, up a tree in the back yard, and on top of a tall upright piano, among other things. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete