Monday, November 9, 2009

Pirate Party!

I threw a party for my Daddy's 30th birthday. Turning 30 is big stuff, so I planned a very special party for him. At first, I thought I would do a princess theme for him, but once Mommy reminded me that he is a boy, I changed it to a pirate party. I've been working on it and looking forward to it all week, and when my guests started to arrive, I was beside myself with excitement.

We had so much fun! We played Pin The Treasure On The Map and had a pinata! We also ate a pirate cake (Mommy made it but I picked out what it should look like), and I got to decorate cupcakes with special toppers I chose all by myself.

It was such a special night to celebrate a special man! I love you, Pirate Daddy!

CLICK HERE FOR PICTURES FROM THE PIRATE PARTY


Love, Pirate Avery

1 comment:

  1. Such fun, Avery. I love the french braids, but I don't know how your mommy got you to be still long enough to do them.

    ReplyDelete