Sunday, August 30, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me!

I love celebrating my birthday! It started on Friday when I had my date with Mommy and Daddy. I got to choose, and I picked Chuck E. Cheese (I told Mommy, "I don't like Chuck E. Cheese, but I like his place.")

Today, I got breakfast in bed before church and then we had a party at Nana and DD's house! Mommy asked several times before planning my party what I wanted my theme to be, and over and over again, I told her I wanted princesses. Well, as soon as she committed to that theme, she overheard me telling Nana one day that I wanted a Yo Gabba Gabba birthday party. Thankfully, Nana thought fast and said she'd plan a Yo Gabba Gabba party for her house. It was perfect! Toodee, Foofa, Brobee, and Plex were all there (if you don't know who I'm talking about, you're luckier than Mommy and Daddy!) We ate lunch, opened presents, each of us got a goody bag, and blew out candles on the cake (I told Mommy, "It's about to get intense!").

My playgroup friends had birthday celebrations this week too; I enjoyed a Spiderman Pool Party with Hunter and a Super Hero party with Jackson too!

CLICK HERE FOR PICTURES

Love,
Birthday Girl Avery

No comments:

Post a Comment