Sunday, September 6, 2009

Princess Party!

On Friday I celebrated my birthday with my friends with a Princess Party. DD built me a castle and Daddy painted a puppet theater for me, Aunt Megan painted faces, and there were lots of other stations, too. My friends and I all dressed up and we played and played. Miss Ella brought my cake and it was spectacular - 3 tiers!

It was such a special day. And, of course, I added my own attitude... On the way to the party, I told Nana I wouldn't have time for her. "My friends will be wined (lined) up to see me," I explained. Afterwards, when Nana tried to hold my hand on the way home, I told her, "Nana, I have to tell you something. When you having a birthday... I too old to hold your hand." Of course, the next day, when Nana asked me again why I couldn't hold her hand, I grinned, grabbed her hand, and told her, "I still learning to be older."


Love,
Avery Learning to Be Older McClinton

4 comments:

  1. Oh my, what a party. How are you going to top that. It looks like everyone enjoyed it. Katie especially liked the food. Love, Nanny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That party looks like it was SO much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That castle is awesome! So bummed we missed the party but so glad you guys had fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful time! I hope your princess felt celebrated!

    ReplyDelete