Sunday, September 27, 2009

Nana and DD's House

This week, I got to spend some time at Nana and DD's house while Mommy and Daddy had their date night. While I was there, I was busy, busy. I practiced my demi "pwea-As" (pleas) and tried to get Kate to eat at the tea party correctly. She is so naughty! She eats the cardboard and throws the food on the floor. I tried to talk DD into a swim in the pool first thing in the morning, but settled for a wagon ride instead.
I didn't sleep much, though. When Kate cried very late one night and I met Nana in the hallway to check on her, DD jokingly said, "Well, why don't we all go downstairs and watch some TV since we're all awake?" I took his hand, smiled, and said, "That sounds wike a good idea. I haven't been downstairs in a while."
I also got to eat my first ever Dairy Queen treat - a chocolate covered ice cream cone. Yum!

Love,
Avery Busy, Busy McClinton

CLICK HERE FOR PICTURES FROM THE WEEK

PS - I also helped Daddy run some errands, and when a car pulled out in front of him, he mumbled something to them. Later on, I helped him out! Another car did the same thing, and I yelled, "Come on, Midions!" Daddy thinks I heard him call the other car idiots. Sorry for telling on you, Daddy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment