Sunday, October 4, 2009

Welcome, Fall!

We welcomed fall this week with a trip to the pumpkin patch, a carnival at my school, and some good, comfortable playtime outside.

On the way home from St. Peter's Family Fall Festival, I was telling Mommy about the clown we saw in the "bestibul". Mommy was so confused about why we were talking about vegetables, and finally thought she had it figured out:
Mommy:"OH! You mean the clown was close to where you are growing vegetables in your classroom's garden?"
Me: "No, Mommy. But I love you anyway."

Later, I told Nana and Aunt Amanda about seeing the clown at the bestibul, and they both understood me right away - the festival!

CLICK HERE FOR PICTURES OF THE WEEK

Love,
Avery Bestibul Queen McClinton

1 comment:

  1. Out of the mouths of babes. Enjoy everything Avery says, they grow up to fast.

    ReplyDelete