Sunday, August 2, 2009

My New Light!

This week, a special package came in the mail for me. I love it! It's a special night light that glows like the moon when it's night time and I'm supposed to be in bed and then shines like the sun when I can get up! Mommy and Daddy set it before nap and bedtime, and I lay in bed, staring at the light, waiting for it to turn. Sometimes, I fall asleep while I'm waiting and sometimes, like yesterday at Nana and DD's house, I just sing to myself until it turns yellow. When the light turns, though, I always yell, "The sun is yellow!" with great enthusiasm! I love my new light, and I think I caught Mommy and Daddy high-fiving each other about it.

I got to celebrate my friend David's birthday this weekend and I also got to play some more with Baby Amelia when Great Mimi and Great Gran came in town to meet her. I love Gran and tell him all kinds of stories, and my Mimi plays with me and reads to me and watches me dance. If Baby Amelia was the focus of the trip, I certainly didn't know it!

CLICK HERE FOR PICTURES OF THE WEEK (There are no pictures of the light because I refuse to pose no matter how exciting it is...)

Love,
Avery "The sun is yellow!" McClinton

No comments:

Post a Comment