Sunday, August 23, 2009

Practically Perfect in Every Way

I'm learning new things as I celebrate 10 months of life. I'm sort of over my first words ("Wow, Wow, Wow!"). I've moved on to a guttural growling noise when I'm frustrated or, my current favorite, "Bah", meaning Baby or Bye Bye. Very versatile.

My most reliable trick, and easily the trick that gets me most attention, is that anytime I hear the word "kiss", I pucker up and kiss! The whole family goes crazy for it. I eat it up. I "kissy face" anytime I see Mom's face cloud with frustration. It works like a charm!

And we've been spending a lot of time at the doctor this week.

Sister went in for her 3 year check up. Dr. Clarke told her everything looks great, and she measured in the 50% for height and weight. She didn't even have to get any shots, but Dr. Clarke has it out for me, because he looked over at me and offered to give me my flu shot. Mom obliged! We went in for an appointment for Sister and I somehow got the shot?!? An outrage.

I also visited a Pediatric Orthopedist, got an x-ray, and was thoroughly examined since I drag my right leg when I crawl. The diagnosis? Nothing is wrong. The doctor went so far as to say it was silly that we were referred to him. Thanks for the validation, sir.

So essentially, we spent a lot of time at the doctors' offices this week to find out we are Practically Perfect in Every Way.
Just call us the Poppins Sisters.

CLICK HERE FOR PICTURES FROM THE WEEK

CLICK HERE FOR THE ENTIRE SET OF PROFESSIONAL PICTURES FROM MY 9 MONTH PHOTO SHOOT

Love, Katie Poppins

2 comments:

  1. The pictures of your girls are awesome!! I made an appointment with Kristin for Sept. 19th. I can't wait.. thanks for the referral!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your post always make me smile. Kate and Avery are so creative with their blog posts:) The pictures are great!

    ReplyDelete