Monday, March 2, 2009

Kate's To Do List

From Kate:

Whew! I've been a busy girl lately! I'm looking at my to-do list from the last week, and I'm proud to say I'm ready to check off most of my items:

*Follow Avery to her fun activities and observe peacefully (check)
*Sleep through the night (che...HAHA! Just kidding!)
*Learn to roll from back to front (check)


(I'm pretty proud of myself for this one)

*Celebrate with Aunt Amanda and Uncle David since they found out the gender of my new cousin - and that it's a completely healthy baby so far! (check)
*Pose for March calendar pics (check)

*Convince mom I'm ready for solid food despite her desires to keep life simple and go without them for another few months (I think this is a check... although I have yet to see any solids)
*Stare at sister in adoration (check)
*Refuse to roll over anytime the camera comes out, only to roll wildly as soon as it's batteries die (check)
*Forge a new and lasting friendship with a lovey (check)


Check out the pictures of the week for some funny ones of sister. Mommy says she's a mess, and I'm taking careful notes, because being a "mess" sure sounds like fun! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment