Tuesday, March 17, 2009

As Promised!

The rest of last week's news, with pics:

(Avery says:)

Every day at naptime, we have a ritual. I ask Mommy or Daddy, "What my treat tonight?" If I nap (and sometimes even if I don't), Mommy and Daddy have a special treat waiting for me when I wake up!

Last week, my treats were so special:

Monday - Park time with Daddy!

Tuesday - Make brownies (and lick the bowl - literally!)

Wednesday - Rainforest Cafe with Nana, DD, Mom and Dad (despite the lack of nap)
Thursday - Bible Study! Yay!
Friday - This was a special day! I got to go to Lockhart and see my Nanny and Mimi and Gran! I stopped by Nanny's first and showed off my singing, and then headed to Mimi and Gran's to spend the night.
Saturday - play with Mimi and Gran and DD while Mommy, Aunt Amanda, and Nanny helped throw a shower for Cousin Sarah. Then, even though I wasn't feeling at 100%, I did get to stop by and see the party for a little while! (I ran a fever Saturday and Sunday but I never had any symptoms. Great-Gran is still a brilliant doctor, at 89 1/2 years old, and he checked me out and gave me the okay. What a guy!)
Sunday - Pancakes and eggs with Nanny and then a special trip home to see.... Daddy!!! I missed him, but I kept asking Mommy if we could "get Daddy and go back to Mimi Nanny house". I love Lockhart!


Love,
Avery "What My Treat Tonight?" McClinton

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE the picture of her licking the bowl. What a delightful, fabulous little mess Avery is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The video of Avery reading was hilarious...I could tell Jordan was about to lose it! What in the world was she reading?

    ReplyDelete