Wednesday, September 10, 2014

When Sisters Are Away...

Avery and Kate started school last week, and this week, Mommy started her school.  My school doesn't start for another week... but not to worry!  Nana cleared her calendar and we got to spend three days together!  I do miss Avery and Kate when they're at school... but this week was pretty special!

On Monday, I was having trouble playing by myself.  I missed my constant playmates!  I asked Mommy, "You pway with me now?"  And I asked it a lot...like, a whole lot.  But once Mommy turned on some background music to fill the house with a bit more noise, it felt a little more like our house.  While the music was playing, I was happy with my toys.

On Tuesday, I met Nana and she got out of the car grinning.  She was saying, "It's Reese's Day!  It's Reese's Day!"  And she was right!  She asked me what I wanted to do, and I knew for sure: go to her house and play with the toys all by myself.  We found lots of toy horses from Uncle Trey's old toys and I was very sure of how I wanted Nana to play... and not afraid to tell her just what I wanted.

Wednesday, me and Mommy spent the day running errands.  I'm a pretty good side kick.  At least my Mommy says so!

On Thursday, Nana and I went shopping.  I tried to talk her into buying a pet for me.  When that didn't go over well, I started trying to talk her into buying a pet for her house.  We looked at all of the pets and I really liked the rats... Nana said no thanks.

And on Friday, Nana and I went to her house and swam.  When it was time to get dressed, I decided to match Nana... we both wore pretty black dresses and we met Mommy for a lunch date.
Avery and Kate went to school.  Then Mommy went to school.  But... don't feel sad for me!  This week was a good way to end summer for me.  Nana and I know how to have a good week, that's for sure!

Click here for pictures of the week

Love, Reese

No comments:

Post a Comment