Monday, September 22, 2014

My First Day of School!!!

It was finally my turn to have a first day of school!  This year I'm a big girl, so Mommy stays in the car and I go in the Puppy Class by myself (in the carpool line).


When I get to the Puppy Class, I play with my friends.  I not know their names but theys my friends.  Ms. Syd and Ms. Scarlett are my teachers and them write our names.  They read me books and they sing songs with us, but not with someone else... just with us.  And I don't know what else them do.

My favorite thing to do at school is playing at centers.  I play with blocks.

I don't have to cry when I'm at school because I don't want to.  I am a big girl now and grown-ups come back at the end of the day.  We always sing that song!  (from Daniel Tiger)

But I did miss Mommy one day, but I love school!

Love, Reese


Mama Note: Reese was so proud of herself the first week of school and hopped out of the car with great purpose.  She didn't even need a goodbye kiss or wave!  And when it was time to pick her up, her demeanor hadn't changed a bit.  It was like she was thinking, "I got this, Mom.  I have big girl, important things to do and you'll be okay without me!"  Such a proud, happy girl going into class each day this year.  We're also proud and very, very thankful!

No comments:

Post a Comment