Monday, September 15, 2014

Nanny's Birthday Party

By Avery

This weekend we went to Lockhart to celebrate Nanny's 85th birthday.  One of the reasons I love Nanny is because she always thinks of fun things for us to do.

First we went to Nanny's house
and we ate dinner and played.  Nanny's puppy Schatzie is always happy to see me.  Then we went to Mimi and Gran's house.  We spent the night there and when we woke up, we had chocolate chip waffles.  They were delicious.  We played and then it was time to go to Garcia's for Nanny's Birthday Party.  We ate lunch there and made noise with noise makers.  Then we went to Aunt Sandy's house to sing Happy Birthday and eat cake with Nanny.  My favorite part of Sandy's house is the horse, but there were also some new dogs to play with and they were so cute.  I also liked seeing all of my cousins and family.  They're all nice and funny.

Click here for pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment