Monday, September 1, 2014

First Week of School and a Broken Arm

On my very first day of school, Mommy, Daddy, Avery and Reese walked me into my classroom.  Once they left, we listened to lots of stories.  We didn't have calendar that day, though.  I made a new best friend, but I didn't remember her name.  We also have this special thing, a student teacher, what is learning how
to be a teacher.  Ms. Dugosh is my teacher and I like her.

On the second day of school, I broke my arm on the way to school!  I was riding my bike and Avery bumped into me.  Mommy wanted me to get back on my bike and I almost did it but my arm hurt too much.  When we got to school, Ms. Dugosh gave me a bandaid.  I was holding my arm for the whole morning so Ms. Dugosh knew it was broken.  I went to the nurse and then Mommy came to pick me up.

At the hospital, they took an x-ray and gave me a soft cast.  My doll, Kate the Penguin Trainer, also got a soft cast.

When I went back to school on Wednesday, I got to have my friends who were helpers who helped me open the door, open my lunchbox, and other things too.

The other thing I want to tell is that I made new friends.  Their names are Emma, Grace and Fiona, Nayara and Juliette.  I met them on the first day of school but now I know their names.  I decided they were my friends because when we were walking around together, they said, "I want you to be my friend."  I always wanted to be their friends so I said yes.  They're really nice and I like school.

Click here for pictures

Love,
Kate the Kindergartener

No comments:

Post a Comment