Sunday, May 3, 2009

Odds and Ends

It was an odd week. First, it rained so hard on Monday night that on Tuesday Daddy had to stay home because of all the flooding around his office. Then, people started talking about some pigs and apparently they're scary enough to shut down schools (Mommy says: why don't they treat the stomach bug with this much caution?!?). Then, this weekend, instead of staying at home, Daddy had to go in to work Saturday and Sunday. It was an odd week!

In other news:
*I had my date night with Mommy and Daddy at Pump It Up this week. Good times!
*Katie got a new hair style and looks an awful lot like Cindy Lou Who.
*Nana and DD heated up the pool so we could swim! Welcome, summer! (It was Kate's first swim in a pool, and she had a lot to take in.)
*On Thursday, I told Miss Erin all about nursing, including naming body parts. Mommy had a long chat with me later to make sure I understand that this is both a beautiful way to feed a baby and also a very private thing. She told me that's why she uses a blanket in public. At church today, I asked Mommy for her blanket and put it on before "nursing" my baby.
*We got the rest of the pictures back from Miss Kristin, and they're amazing! She makes our family look like artwork.
*DD bought me a new fairy costume on his business trip and it was reason for quite the dance.

Click here to watch me dance on You Tube (Mommy didn't trust the quality of Google's Picasa videos to show how precious I was dancing... Also, it's long, but the first 30 seconds are the best. Mama's not so good at editing for length)

Click here for pictures from the week

Click here for professional pics

Love,
Avery, Dancing Queen

2 comments: