Monday, May 25, 2009

Last Days

This week, Sister celebrated her last days of school and swim lessons. At school, she got to have a water fun day and eat pizza and ice cream! Mommy and I enjoyed one last day of Avery-free infant storytime before picking her up. Mommy cried a little when she thought of how grown up her big girl is... no more first of anything school related anymore!




I also got to sit up in a high chair at Rainforest Cafe for the first time and sit in the grocery cart next to Sister like a big girl, too. I got another new tooth this week, rounding me out at 5 teeth in 7 months. Mommy finally gave in to my constant reaching and gave me my first biter biscuit and veggie wheel this week. Mesmerizing.





We also enjoyed a trip to the zoo, complete with a train ride this week as well. And what week is complete without a little fun at Katy Mills?





I'd say the only thing we didn't enjoy this week was the food. Mommy keeps trying to feed me things that are absolutely unacceptable. If it isn't sweet potatoes, apples, or pears - don't try it. Peaches, broccoli, green beans, squash, bananas... they send me into screaming fits. Just don't try it. Everyone will be better for it. Trust me.



CLICK HERE FOR PICTURES FROM THE WEEK

Love,


Kate Knows What She Likes McClinton

No comments:

Post a Comment