Sunday, February 15, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!


Happy Valentine's Day!

Ours was wonderful, complete with a different Vday outfit every day of the week, a school party, a playgroup party (with AMAZING matching dresses for the girls... thanks to the talented Miss Audrey!), and special family traditions.
I got fun packages in the mail, and a heart cup and plate from Daddy (he said that seemed more my speed than a rose or box of chocolates). I also got to participate in a family tradition for the first time this year. Every year Mommy and Daddy request acts of service from each other rather than the traditional gifts, and this year on each of their lists was, "A meaningful or homemade gift from Avery". For Mommy, I made bookmarks with Daddy, but since there were 2 of them, I was sure they were supposed to be phones and have been trying to "call" Mommy all weekend.

For Daddy, I made pudding and strawberry parfaits for dessert.

Happy Valentine's Day from Your Funny Little Valentine!
Click here for more pictures from the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment