Monday, August 11, 2008

Week of Princesses

This was a week of princesses.
Case(s) in point:

I drove up with Mommy this week to pick up the dogs from Lockhart. As we pulled into Nanny's driveway, I excitedly yelled, "Nanny's castle!" Of course, the story was the same at Mimi's house. (As a side note, it was a wonderful time in Lockhart. At Nanny's, I immediately remembered to go outside to play, to eat her cookies, and also learned to play with her "soap" (lotion) - I rubbed it all over everyone in the room! At Mimi's, I decided playing with Mimi alone is much more fun and instructed Mommy to go bye bye repeatedly... while playing with rocks, while swinging, while eating snackies... I LOVE my Nanny and Mimi!)

I decided on Thursday night that Elmo panties would NOT do for a princess like me and was forced to throw an enormous fit until the correct (Jasmine) pantires were presented to me.

I've been loving on my Disney princess figurines all week - I like to pull them out of my princess bag, line them up, kiss each of them and hug them, and then replace them in the bag.

My Nana and Granddaddy had to say goodbye to their very own Princess puppy this week after 15 years of loving faithfulness.

I got my Halloween costume (don't try to tell me Tink isn't a princess!), and won't take it off. I've worn it all day for 3 days now! (Even the crown!)

And, my very favorite obsession of the week is my new Disney Princess book. It sings and lights up when you press the buttons, and I've found it is appropriate to read it in the car, at the breakfast table, first thing out of bed, during playtime, before naptime, before nighttime, while at a friend's house... Mommy and Daddy are SO thankful for this little miracle of a book. Special thanks to the sweet soul who found it and bought it for me! :)

Princess Pictures

So, Princesses, here's to you!
Princess Tink Avery

No comments:

Post a Comment