Monday, August 18, 2008

Look What I Can Do!

This week I've been very busy becomming a big girl! I decided one day that I could put my sandals on all by myself, and low and behold, 45 full minutes later, I had fastened one of the straps and was able to walk around in the shoes! I was SO PROUD - I kept saying, "Yook, Ah-ky, yook, Dah-ee. Avery shoes." Oscar and Dottie, of course, were dully impressed. When they wore out as my audience, I then video called my Daddy to show him what I could do! I was so proud that I even called Nana dna Granddaddy's phone and left them a message... "Yook, Nana, Yook, DD. Avery shoe. On!" I'm sure they saw the whole thing in their minds. :)

I enjoyed putting on my own shoes so much that I continues to show off my skill to everyone who came over this week. Then, on Saturday, I was hit with a stroke of genius! If I can put on my own shoes, why not also try my clothes?

Things started off well, with my shorts going on correctly (well, backwards...) Then, I added my shirt. After that, I realized my panties weren't on yet, and that's when the real fun started. Who says you can't put both feet in one hole? I wore the shorts and panties until bedtime, I was so proud. And Mommy and Daddy thought it was so much fun that they let me...
Look at what I can do! (Click for pics)
Love,
Avery Dresses Herself McClinton

No comments:

Post a Comment