Monday, July 14, 2008

Sea World

This week, I took a trip to Sea World with my friends Summer, Alyssa, and Drew. We stayed with our parents at their Memaw's country home outside of Austin and drove to Sea World for the day on Friday. I loved it, but I did call out for Oscky and Doh-ee at the end of the day. Mommy says she was a little surprised to hear how much I missed them!

Here are a few highlights from the trip:
*Holding hands with Drew and walking all over Bucee's during a potty break on the way, and holding hands with the big girls all over Sea World
*Swimming in the pool and jumping in over and over again at the country home
*Seeing the penguins (pinkens), sharks (said correctly!), dolphins (dolpeens), Shamoo (fishies), and sea lions (sea night-nights)
*Jumping off of the curb repeatedly while waiting for Summer to ride a roller coaster (yes, there were a trillion other things to do at Sea World, but it made me SO happy!)
*Riding in the wagon all day with Summer and Alyssa, and especially riding in the double stroller at the end of the day when I was SO tired
*Seeing Shamoo jump-jump so high!
*Watching a show called "Waggin' Tales" with rescued animals and trying to figure out why Oscar was at Sea World performing
*Having such a special day with my Daddy (He took really good care of me all day so Mommy could just worry about being pregnant in the heat)
*Learning big girl games like hide and go seek and Mommy and Baby from Summer and Alyssa (I call them "Summah" and "Aih-sigh")
*Seeing my cousins Sarah and Jenna at naptime on Friday
*Coming home and realizing how many wonderful toys I have here that I missed!

CLICK HERE FOR PICTURES

Love,
Avery, Marine Biologist Extrodinaire

No comments:

Post a Comment