Monday, July 7, 2008

Fourth of July

I hope everyone had a wonderful 4th of July weekend!
I spent the day celebrating with my friend Tyler at my Nana and Granddaddy's house.
And, when he had to go home for naptime, my Aunt Amanda and Uncle David showed up! How exciting! (No fireworks again this year...maybe next year I'll be ready for a sparkler.)
Mommy has been battling some yucky blood-sugar pregnancy issues (Baby Sister will be worth it, I'm sure!), which didn't bother me at all. It just meant more time with my Daddy, Nana, Granddaddy, Amanda, and David!
On Saturday and Sunday, Mommy got a nice (and needed!) break and I spent the weekend swimming, helping in the kitchen (a real favorite), practicing my most recent skill (jumping), dancing, and all around having a blast at Nana and Granddaddy's house. I even got to go to their special (extra big) church with them on Sunday and sing and dance to the music there.
Love,
Avery

CLICK HERE FOR A FEW PICS OF THE WEEKEND

No comments:

Post a Comment