Monday, September 2, 2013

My Birthday

First, my birthday party was fun.  We made rock pets, pipe cleaner pets, canvas painting, tie dye bags.  We went outside on a huge bedsheet and splatter painted.  We gave everyone aprons to wear.  My cake was pretty.

Then it was my real birthday.  I went to U
-Swirl with Nonnie and ate frozen yogurt.  And got a sketch pad.  Then we went to paint pottery.  It was fun.  I painted a mermaid.  And Kate painted Jasmine.  Then we went to Nana's house and opened presents.  It was cool.  The best present I got was tie dye soap kit and my American Girl doll.  My other favorite was my guitar.  We went to The Aquarium and ate at the shark reef.  They were adding a zebra shark.  It was cool.  I had a cupcake with chocolate writing on the plate that said, "Happy Birthday Avery!"

I went to the American Girl Doll Store and bought a Sweet Savannah dress that matches mine.  And we ate at the cafe and had high tea.  I went there with Nana and DD and Kate.

(Told by Avery, Typed by Mom)

Click here for pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment