Monday, May 13, 2013

Mother's Day

For Mother's Day, I got to enjoy a performance and tea with Kate's class and received hand-written gifts from my two oldest gals.  A sampling of their work:

"Mommy loves Oscar, Daddy, and cats.  She loves Oscar because he's our dog.  She loves Daddy because he's funny.  And she loves cats because we have one." - Avery

"Mommy loves running, cleaning, and playing with me.  She loves running because she does it every night.  She loves cleaning because I help her.  And she loves playing with me because it's fun." -Avery

"When I am at school, my mommy... plays with my daddy." - Kate
"My mom is pretty when... she puts on make up." - Kate
"My mom's favorite show is... our shows with us.  We love My Little Pony." - Kate

It was another precious Mother's Day with sweet girls!

Click here for pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment