Monday, May 7, 2012

My turn!

Kate, May 2009
When I was a baby, I was drug to all of Avery's playgroup field trips.  I'd strap into the Jeep carrier and follow the fun wherever Avery and her pals would lead.  My meal times, my naps, and my general comfort (heat much?) were usually secondary to the ever-important learning experience at hand.

And then I grew up.

Kate and buddies, May 2012

Now it's my turn to be the leader of the fun!  I'm the one learning and running the show.  And there's Reese, being drug along behind me, postponing her nap and her meal time so Mommy can facilitate my fun.

Don't worry, Reese, you'll get a turn, too.  And you know what?  In the meantime, a gorilla or an elephant might catch your eye and make you giggle.

Love,
Katie Beth, Zoologist

CLICK HERE FOR MORE PICTURES

No comments:

Post a Comment