Monday, December 12, 2011

A Sister's Love Is A Dangerous Thing

Mom can't keep her eyes on me all the time. I get that. But there are times... a lot of times... when I wish she was just a bit faster to look over at me.

Big Sister Kate loves me so much. And she has some favorite ways of showing it.

Like doing a forward roll over my face.

Or climbing into a child-sized chair. While I'm already sitting in it.

Or hugging me to the point of suffocation.

Or spreading lip gloss all over her lips and then transferring it to my face via kisses.

Or setting our tent up on top of me and adding plenty of toys for us to play with.

Or deciding to start a band with me and trying to teach me to play the recorder by shoving it into my mouth over and over again.

Big Sister Kate is full of love. I only hope I can survive it!


Love,
Reese

No comments:

Post a Comment