Sunday, September 11, 2011

While Big Sister's Away...

At first, when Avery went to Kindergarten I thought it was unfair. She went off to important big girl school every day and I was stuck at home...

But this week was different. I guess it just took a little while for my life to get exciting, too. Now, I go to big girl school twice a week, do gymnastics (which I keep calling ballet), and my playgroup even decided to start going on field trips this year! On Wednesday, we went on our first field trip of the season - to The Children's Museum. It was such a special time playing with my best pals and having Mommy focus more attention on me. I liked the Children's Museum so much that I wouldn't stop talking about it in front of Avery. Since she thought that was sort of unfair, we had an encore visit to the museum on Saturday. Tell me that isn't an extra bonus of having Avery in school!

Don't get me wrong... I miss Avery when she's gone. But a girl could get used to the extra attention and activities!


Love,
Kate My Turn McClinton

1 comment:

  1. The picture of the three sisters is so precious. It looks like Reese likes to go already.

    ReplyDelete