Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Disney: Extravagant Love and Heartfelt Thanks

Our Disney trip was such an overwhelmingly wonderful experience. This was the kind of vacation that only comes once every decade or so, and we ate up every single second of it. We feel so much gratitude to Mimi and Gran and Nana and DD for not only making this trip possible, but for also joyfully embracing two little girls' dreams as their own.

I tried to condense the pictures and stories to one post, but I ended up robbing the trip of the magic by taking too much out. Instead, I’m going to post in five installments, each regarding a different aspect of our vacation.

CLICK HERE FOR PICTURES FROM THE TRIP (Go easy on me with the number of pics, I edited them down from 1,200+)

Scroll down or click on the links to experience the entire trip.

Disney: Experiments in Child Sleep Deprivation Post

Disney: For the Over-Four Crowd? (AKA Nana and DD Save our Sanity) Post

Disney: Kate's Time to Shine Post

Disney: Where a Little Girl's Every Dream Can Come True Post


1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness...I love all those pictures!! The girls look and sound like they had a great time!!
    Thats one of those vacations that you need a vacation from when you get home! lol
    What a magical trip!!!

    ReplyDelete