Monday, March 15, 2010

Mommy Loves The Little Gym

And so do I!

I know Mommy loves The Little Gym because her face lights up when we walk through the doors. She says it's her favorite hour of the week. I don't know why Mommy loves The Little Gym. Maybe it's because it's time we spend together, just the two of us, working on independence and self-esteem but also bonding. Or maybe it's because I'm so small that it's like I'm making a joke every time I do the activities. I don't really know why Mommy loves The Little Gym, but I know why I love it!

I love the bells. I love the bubbles. I love the balls. I love the parachute. I love the exploring time. I love forward rolls and straddle rolls. I love backwards whoop-de-doos. I especially love hanging from the bars and climbing on the obstacle courses. I love Miss Paige and I love it when she uses me as an example in class. I love the routines and being able to anticipate what comes next. Classes at The Little Gym were the perfect birthday present for me!


Love,
Katie Beth "Small Enough to be a Gymnast" McClinton

No comments:

Post a Comment