Sunday, March 28, 2010

The Easter Fun Has Begun!

This week, my playgroup pals and I enjoyed an Easter party. Mommy only had to show me what to do once for the egg hunt; after I understood what was inside the eggs, I was hooked! I've been walking all over the house putting eggs into my Easter basket ever since. Sadly, they don't always have treats inside... what gives?

We also got to dress up in our fancy Easter dresses today and take pictures. I love my Easter hat! It was windy outside and every time the wind blew my hat off, I'd yell, "No! Haaah!" It makes me feel so 'glamorous', as Fancy Nancy and Fancy Avery would say, that I wear it even when I'm not in my Easter dress. It's a little big on me... but at my size, what isn't big on me?

I hear there is more Easter fun on the way: Easter Fest at my church AND celebrating the real deal with my family. All I have to say is, there better be treats in the eggs!


Love,
Katie Beth "Egg Hunter Extraordinaire" McClinton

2 comments:

  1. I love the hats! What pretty little girls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the hats and dresses! Especially love Katie in her diaper and hat :)

    ReplyDelete