Sunday, April 5, 2009

High/Lows

A game Mommy loves is High/Low, in which we share the High and Low point of our day with each other. Our High/Lows from our big wedding weekend are as follows:


Daddy:
High: Hanging out with a special friend and lots of family
Low: Changing a tire on the side of a busy highway and driving home on a doughnut (although he was very heroic about it!)

Mommy:
High: Aunt Erin brought her fancy camera so Mommy took time off from playing photographer and still got amazing pics! (Oh, and the family time, and seeing her girls in precious dresses, and watching me grow up and play alongside other kiddos...)
Low: That long drive home!

Avery:
High: Playing with cousins my age, watching White C-rah get married, seeing my extendeds, watching "Horton Whoooooo"...
(Although, when asked, I told Daddy my favorite part was "the Amanda part." Wow, Aunt Amanda!)
Low: Everyone left me to fall asleep alone in my hotel room and I had to cry by myself "for three minutes" (my own understanding of the length of time)

Kate:
High: Sweet potatoes! Where have you been all my life!
Low: Low? What's a low? Oh, look, tree branches. Happy, happy!

Congrats also to our happily married cousins, Sarah and Shawn!

Click here for pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment