Monday, June 23, 2008

Summer Fun

I had another fun week. Mommy says summertime is magical, and I can see why! There are so many fun things to do during summer!

On Monday, I got to go out to eat to help celebrate all of the wonderful memories we had with my name-sake, my great Poppa. It would've been him and Great-Nonnie's anniversary, so we surprised her for a fun dinner. I loved seeing everyone and eating LOTS of bread!

On Tuesday, all of us girly girls wore our tutus to playgroup. Our mommies figured out the best way to take our pic - to offer us snacks and put us on the couch. It worked! After that, we went outside to play in the pool and jump on the trampoline. I LOVED playing ring around the rosie with my friends Natalie and Hannah!
Tuesday after Daddy got finished working, we got to go back to my neighborhood pool - always a favorite!

On Wednesday, I went to Bolli Brothers Pizza, where they let me make my very own pizza. I used a cool roller tool, added sauce and cheese, and then carefully placed 4 pepperonis right on top of each other. It was so much fun and totally YUMMY!

To finish up a wonderful week, I got to go visit Mommy's wonderful friends from OKE, Miss Patrice, Miss Brittany, and Miss Kendra. Of course, at first I was shy, but then we got in the pool and I really warmed up. "Miss Treece" let me play in the pool with her, and Miss Brittany took me to the top of the slide and let me slide down to Miss Kendra. It was so much fun that we didn't leave until past naptime, but luckily, Miss Kendra sent me home with a brownie that kept me awake until we got home. (Later, when I was doing a craft with Nana, she asked me who I wanted to send the picture to, and I told her, "Treece, Treece".)

On Saturday, Daddy spent the day paitning my new big girl room a beautiful shade of lavendar. Soon, Mommy and Daddy will move my bed in there and I'll get to start sleeping in the room. I love it! Every time I go in there, I touch the walls and say, "pur-posse" (purple). Daddy is so good to me!


Love,
Busy Bee Avery

No comments:

Post a Comment