Monday, January 6, 2014

Zoo Lights

The week after all of the Christmas festivities was a great time of winter activities (seeing Frozen, Zoo Lights, and a New Year's Eve party) and laying low to enjoy the time off.  

The toddler is growing so fast, and since it won't be much longer that we have baby talk in our home, this week we present to you:

Zoo Lights, an interview with Reese

Us: What did we do at the zoo?  Can you remember?
Reese:   Choo choo
Nana sit with me.  Nana wuff (was) by me.

Us: What did we see at the zoo?
Reese: draffs (giraffes)
Us: How many giraffes did we see?
Reese: boff (both)


Us: What else did we see?
Reese: trees.
birds.
lights.
me wuff (love) wights (lights)


Us: And do you remember when we saw the komodo dragon?
Reese: Umhmm.  He so pretty.


Us: And then what did we do?
Reese: daddy ride with me.  (on the carousel)
Us: What did you pick to ride on?
Reese: bench
Us: Why did you ride on the bench?
Reese: Draffe was all gone.  Not me rided on it.  Somebody took my draffe.


Reese: My favorite is fraffe!!  ("Fraffe" and "draffe" are both acceptable pronunciations for giraffe.)


Click here for pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment