Monday, October 28, 2013

Birthday Drums

For a very long time, I've wanted to be a drummer.

Since I didn't have any drums, I would improvise.  A pair of chopsticks and several different stools, containers, a chair... voila!  I was a drummer.

But then, for my birthday, mom took me out of the house for a while.  When we walked back up to the house, we heard a bunch of banging drums.  What could that be?!?

Daddy was playing a brand new set of drums... my drums!  Mimi and Gran sent me drums for my birthday.  Real ones, so I can really learn how to play.

I decided that Avery will play piano, Dad will play guitar, Reese can be on the kazoo, and Mom should have a tambourine.  I'll drum and w

e'll be a family quintet!

Improvised Drums worked for a while, but my Birthday Dreams came true with my brand new drum set.  I love my new drums.  And I am certain that everyone up and down our street loves my new drums as well!

Click here for pictures

Love,
Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment