Wednesday, April 17, 2013

12 on the 12s


I love photo-a-day challenges, except that consistency is not my strong suit.  So instead, I did a photo-an-hour challenge.  I took 12 pictures on each hour at the twelves on the 12th of the month.  Whatever was right in front of me when the timer on my phone went off was the subject of my photo.

I am blessed.  I know I'm blessed, but when I look at a snapshot from the twelve main hours from my day, it becomes all the more apparent.


8:12 am
Avery's off to school and these girls watch "Foof Foof" (Blues Clues) while I finish getting myself ready for the day.



9:12 am
Playtime.  Beauty Spa is always the game of choice.  Someone to play with my hair?  Yes, please!




10:12 am
On the road.  Reese has figured out how to pick on her sisters in the car so the big girls like to ride in the very back.  Kate also loves to control her own heat and A/C.  Usually, she has the heat going full blast.  Even when it is competing with the air from the front seat.




11:12 am
Oasis Mom's Group.  One of my favorite places of the week.  The girls get to hang with friends in child care and I get to connect with other mamas about surviving, thriving, and God's incredible blessings.





12:12 pm
Time to pick up the kiddos.  Sweet love from Reese and Kate on the cam.





1:12 pm
Sorting pictures from my Dad's party and prepping the blog for the week.  Lots of days late but it's up.






2:12 pm
Resty time with Oscar and Kate.  She reads or plays on my iPhone and sometimes (today) I sneak a little shut eye.





3:12 pm
Laundry.  It has to get done, right?





4:12 pm
Avery's out of school.  Friday and good weather, so we biked to get her and went to the local lake to spend a little time together.





5:12 pm
Sprinkler time.  It wasn't actually warm enough but this girl doesn't care.  But there was one stipulation: the sprinkler on the driveway so the grass wouldn't get on her.





6:12 pm
Post-dinner Popsicle in the fort.





7:12 pm
Bedtime routine.  Day is done!

No comments:

Post a Comment